Monday, November 26, 2007

The Geitner Family

Has it really been almost two weeks since my last post?? I've definitely had many things keeping me busy, and one of those things was a fun portrait session with the Geitner family. I went to high school with Matt and Geri, and now they're married with two great kids. Very athletic kids. We all had a good time (even if I did manage to break my thumb during the shoot!), and the sight of Geri holding a basketball still makes me chuckle. :)

The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family
The Geitner Family

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Hi Jen!

I saw your photo album at Hair We Are a few months ago... They keep asking me to bring an album there, too, but I've just been too busy to put one together!

I am so glad to have finally found your work online, and I think it's great that you have a blog to showcase your work and day-to-day life. My blog has done great things for the business... moreso than our website! It's so addicting, haha, and I thoroughly enjoy blogging. Isn't it great?! I try to update every day, but it usually ends up being every couple of days.

Well, now that I found your blog, I'll be checking back on a daily basis! Feel free to click my name to check out my blog, too. Nice to "meet" you! :)

-Jen McNulty of VanSuydam Photography