Thursday, January 10, 2008

Models needed!

"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."
~ Robert Anton Wilson

I've been considering adding maternity portraits to the list of services that I offer. I think that no woman is more beautiful than when she is pregnant. Before I commit to offering this service, I would like to do several "practice" maternity sessions. So if you are pregnant and in your third trimester and would be interested in having a free portrait session, please email me at jmarriner@twcny.rr.com or call me at 592-2356. Sessions can take place at your home or other location, and the father-to-be and siblings are welcome as well. The type of posing that we use is entirely up to you and will be based on whatever you are most comfortable with. We can try fully-clothed belly shots, poses in lingerie or even some tasteful partially-nude shots (much like Demi Moore's cover of Vanity Fair).

The best part is that, as I mentioned, it's entirely free! You'll have your own password-protected online photo gallery that you can share with family and friends, and I'll even include two prints of your favorite pose (up to 8" x 10"). Any other prints that you would like to order will be 25% off my regular print prices. This offer is limited to the first five respondents, so contact me soon!

No comments: