Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Ali!

A few more from yesterday. Processing these images has been slow going due to technical issues that have plagued me all weekend. I recently got a new camera and then I upgraded to Photoshop CS3 and between the two I've been experiencing some problems with file formats. It's all fixed now but made for a very frustrating few hours yesterday. I also maxed out one of my dual hard drives (waaaaaaaay too many pictures!) so I had to start migrating everything over to the other drive.

And as if all this technical stuff weren't bad enough, this morning I was doing some sewing and managed to jam a pin straight into the middle of my left palm (don't ask - it was a million-to-one odds kind of a thing; too bad I can't have that kind of luck playing the lottery!!). The pin came out when I pulled my hand back so I don't know exactly how far it went in, but from the way it's swollen and bruised and from the depth of the pain, I'd say it went at least half-way through my hand. I think it may have nicked a nerve or something along the way as well. It's amazing that something as small as a pin can cause so much pain!!

But anyway, enough of my complaining. Enjoy little Ali, and I'll post more as I get them done...






No comments: