Monday, June 2, 2008

Here are a couple of pictures of my YMCA auction bench that I took today. For display they have removed the cushion and the little boxes that were on the shelf underneath (so that they don't come up missing before Friday), but you get the general idea.

I love my bench. I hope it does well at the auction. Please come and help drive the bidding up really high. :)

BTW- The bench has been moved from the Fulton Savings Bank to St. Onge Auto Body on West Broadway in Fulton (former home of Agway). If you find yourself in that area in the next couple of days, stop by and check it out!

Oh! and I forgot to mention that tucked away inside one of the little boxes under the bench will be a Jen Marrniner Photography gift certificate! The winner of the auction will get a free portrait session and a $50.00 print credit. So come to the auction and bid!


No comments: