Monday, October 13, 2008

Griffin at Soccer

I've been so busy with portrait sessions lately that I've barely used my camera for anything else! But Saturday Griffin finally had a soccer game that wasn't held in the pouring rain, so I brought the camera along. His skills have really improved this year, especially on defense.

In the goal...

Here it comes...

Got it!

Eye on the ball...

Almost got it!

Is anyone surprised that he landed on his butt after this one?

A break in the action.


So that's how I spent part of my Saturday. Hopefully later today I'll have a chance to post a sneak peek of Saturday afternoon's portrait session - doggies!! And then if I'm feeling really ambitious I'll put up some pictures of the fall color we saw at Beaver Lake yesterday. It was beautiful!

No comments: