Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn fun

Yesterday was a gorgeous autumn day. Even Lake Neatahwanta looked nice! I spent my morning with these guys. The kids are both on the swim team with my boys, so we see a lot of each other. We found a little trail back behind the high school, right on the lake. It's amazing the places I've discovered lately that I didn't know existed!

Mom and the kids found a pile of leaves...

...and Dad and the kids went out on a limb. Nobody fell in the water, but Grace did lose a shoe. We got it back, but she had a soggy foot for the rest of the morning.

Grace and Caleb...

Riding on Dad's shoulders. (Hey Tom, I think the muddy knee just makes it look more authentic!! :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen ... these pics came out FANTASTIC! I still need to schedule time for our family ... at this point, I think I'm waiting for the snow!

Grace said...

Thank you for all the fun we had that day! I wish we could something like that again.