Monday, December 8, 2008

Changes

I wanted to let everyone know that there are some changes being made to the Jen Marriner Photography website. Some big, some small, and they are happening sooner than I had anticipated (the company that hosts my site is really fast!!). So if you see some funky stuff going on over there (I can already see that I need to change the colors in the logo or change the background color) rest assured that I am working diligently to get everything looking and running as well as it did before. The reason that I'm making these changes will be revealed in a couple of weeks (want a hint? Two words - shopping cart!!).

The biggest impact that this change will have for my current clients is that all of the proofing galleries have been temporarily removed to make way for a new proofing system. I will be working this evening and tomorrow to get the galleries back up for clients who have not yet placed orders from sessions that took place recently. If yours is an older gallery that was already scheduled to be taken down on 1/1/09, it will be put back up by request only.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for bearing with me while I get these changes made!

No comments: