Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Schedule

Jen Marriner Photography will be closed from Wednesday, December 24 thru Sunday, January 4th to celebrate the Christmas and New Years holidays. I am looking forward to a nice long break to spend time with my family. These past few months have been crazy-busy for me and it will be nice to just relax with my husband and kids.

What does this mean for you? First of all it means that I won't be scheduling any portrait sessions for these dates. I also will not be answering my emails and voicemail messages as quickly as I normally do. And I won't be working on any print or album orders placed during this time period until January 5th.

But the good news is that I have a bunch of exciting new things planned for 2009. Be sure to stay tuned!

No comments: