Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Sister

This is my little sister. She and my mother are visiting from Pennsylvania, here for my grandfather's funeral tomorrow. Today I brought the boys out to Red Creek to visit with them, and my grandmother, and aunts and uncles and cousins. We had a nice, relaxing day. And much to my amazement (and my mother's), my sister agreed to have her picture taken.

As you can see, she got the looks as well as the brains (she's a lawyer)...




I can't decide which way I like this one better. The color one is nice...

...but you all know how much I love black & white.

Can I tell you how much I hate the fact that she's taller than me now???


After a while, things began to get a bit silly...


I swear, she really is a lawyer...


Thanks for being such a great model, little sis. And for being such a great sister. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my gosh, your sister is so freaking adorable. Her hairstyle is the cutessstt! :)