Saturday, August 30, 2008

Big News!

Wow, I haven't posted anything for a while. The reason? Well, there are two actually. The first is that I have been insanely busy proofing for my recent wedding and portrait clients. And the second is that I've been designing my new website! And it's a completely new site, not just a cosmetic change. This site has password-protected client proofing galleries built in, so you will not have to go to my Zenfolio site to see your proofs anymore. I love the new site, and I hope you do too. And although I had many people test it out before it went live and everything should work properly, if you find anything that's not working please let me know.

And now I think a celebration is in order. A month-long celebration. A "Jen's Got a New Website WOO-HOO!" celebration! So, from now through 9/30/08, anyone who calls or emails me to schedule a portrait session will get 20% off everything! That's 20% off your session fee, 20% off prints and portrait packages, 20% off preview albums and gallery wraps. Everything! But there's one little catch: somewhere in your email or phone call you have to mention my new website. You can say "Congrats on your new website!" or "I love your new website!" or "Hey, why did you change your website? I liked the old one better!" Anything, as long as you mention the website somehow. :)

More fine print: This offer is valid 8/30/08-9/30/08 and is for portrait services only. Portrait sessions must take place during this time period to qualify for this offer. Prior portrait sessions are excluded. BUT if you are already a JMP client, keep an eye on this space. As soon as I finish migrating all of the older proof galleries from the Zenfolio site to the new website, I will be opening them all up again for you and there will be a sale on reorders. Be looking for this sale in the next week or so!

One last thing - while you are checking out the new website, be sure to click on the little envelope in the upper right-hand corner. This will open up the "Join the Mailing List" form where you can enter your name and email address. Once you are on this list you will be eligible to receive email announcements of special offers that may not be posted here. And I promise that I won't use this information for any other purpose!

I hope you like the new site and that you take advantage of the upcoming portrait sale. Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: