Monday, August 11, 2008

The Wedding of Katrina and Chris

This past weekend I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Katrina and Chris. It was a lovely outdoor affair held at the home of Chris' parents (which is gorgeous!). Considering how gloomy the weather has been recently, it was wonderful to see such a glorious day on Saturday.

There were so many things I loved about this wedding. Let me start with the flowers. OMG I couldn't believe how beautiful they all were! Tons of wildflowers, and more sunflowers than I think I have ever seen.


I mean, could this be any more gorgeous?!? Oh, how I love sunflowers. :)


Here's another favorite moment. See that handkerchief that is being given to Katrina? It has been carried by every bride in her family since 1889!! It was a very touching moment when she was given a list which contains the names of all of the brides who have carried the handkerchief, with her name and Chris' as the most recent entry.


Katrina and Chris chose to do their formal portraits before the ceremony, which is something I highly recommend. I love this little peck on the forehead.


The flower girl and ring bearer checking each other out...


It's time! Katrina looks so happy to be on her way to see her almost-husband.


A beautiful couple surrounded by the love of their family and friends...


Ring shot! A few of these little cubes were scattered around the tables. They are so cute - I think I might need to get some for myself.


Congratulations Katrina and Chris. I hope your lives are full of joy and happiness and laughter and love. And lots of kids. :o)

No comments: