Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Divine Miss A

Meet Audrey, the beautiful daughter of my dear friend Amy. I have been wanting to get my camera on Audrey for a while now because she is, you know, gorgeous (just like her mother). Amy and I have been talking about having portraits done for some time, and today was just too perfect of a day to pass up.

When we were discussing what kinds of different outfits to wear for the pictures, I suggested something a little dressy, something more casual, and something "fun and funky."

Definitely fun and way funky...




This one is called "Audrey is done with these pictures now." :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty good! I have to admit, I love the punk ballerina look the best.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh, she is a beautiful girl. She kind of has classic "Roman-esque" features... So pretty.

Grace (BFF of Audrey) said...

I love the last one!