Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Six Pack

I spent this evening with six of the funniest and most fun kids I know. Among the six are three sets of siblings, and they are all cousins. And they were up for anything.

We started off at Greco Family Farm. The nice people there pretty much let us have the run of the place, and we were grateful for their kindness.

They even let us play on the hay wagon!


Later we headed up to Oswego to get some pics by the lake.

The sun was setting and you can see the pretty pink glow on their faces.

I told you they were fun!

I love this silhouette of the boys against the sunset...


Thanks for all of the fun you guys! It may take a little while for your gallery to go up, because I have far too many favorites! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jen!

Grace (Courtney's BFF) said...

Those pictures are awesome! I actually know all of these amazing people.