Friday, September 12, 2008

Updates...

Wow, the response to my New Website Sale has been amazing! I have a portrait session booked almost every weekend day this month! Thank you to those of you have booked, and if you haven't you'd better hurry up! :)

I also wanted to let everyone know that my weekday availability is going to be limited now. As you may know, in addition to my beloved photography I also work part-time for the Fulton City School District as a tutor. I work with kids who have been suspended from school or who are out of school for medical reasons, helping them keep up with their schoolwork. Well, the school year has started and we have some "customers" already, so I was called back to work this week, about a month earlier than I thought I would be. So much for all of those projects that I was going to get done around the house while the boys were at school! But I love my job - both of my jobs - and I enjoy keeping busy.

So now I will only be available for evening sessions during the week. If you are looking for a morning session it will have to be on a weekend or on a school holiday (another great thing about my school job - lots of days off!). If you have any questions about my availability for a certain date or time, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments: