Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

I know that the Labor Day holiday is supposed to be celebrating the working kind of labor, but as a mom of two kids the word "labor" will always mean something completely different to me. Today I would like to honor this other kind of "labor day."

So, if you know a woman who is in labor right now and who delivers her baby today, September 1st by 11:59pm, let me know! The first person to email me (jmarriner@twcny.rr.com) with the happy news by the end of the day tomorrow will win the new mom a free newborn portrait session and two free prints (up to 8" x 10"). The only catch is that the portrait session must take place by 9/15/08.

This post had me all nostalgic for my days as a new mom. Here's Grant's hospital pic from almost ten years ago!

No comments: