Saturday, July 26, 2008

Christmas in July

Well, I broke my streak of posting every day this month. :(

Unfortunately yesterday was not a great day for finding time to post. I had a very ... challenging ... day with my boys. Let's just say I was mentally exhausted by the time I got them to bed. Is it time for them to go back to school yet?????

Speaking of that, does anyone remember the Staples commercial that showed the father jumping around in the store aisles, gleefully gathering all of the school supplies in his cart, while his miserable-looking children trudged along beside him, all to the sountrack of "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?" When I used to work full-time I thought that commercial was amusing, but never fully understood the message. After this, my second summer home with the kids, I totally get it. :)

Anyway, the other thing that kept me from posting yesterday was that I was busy designing these! Here is a sneak peek at the line of holiday cards that I will be offering this year. Cards are 5" x 7" and will be available as flat, postcard-style cards, or as folded, greeting-card style cards. Both can be customized with your family's holiday greeting on the reverse side or on the inside. More samples and full pricing information, as well as holiday order deadlines, will be posted in the coming weeks.


No comments: