Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Griffin at the Fort

Things have been quite hectic this week in the Marriner household. It's our busiest week of the summer and I can't wait until it is over. Griffin has soccer camp each morning, and both boys have swimming camp in the afternoons. To top it all off, we are getting ready for a camping trip to the Adirondacks with the Cub Scouts this weekend. Needless to say, I've been running a bit short on time to find new pictures to post here. For the next few days I'll be dipping into the archives for some of my favorite pictures from the past year or so. And don't worry, I'll schedule posts to be released this weekend while I'm gone as well. :)

Today's archive photo was taken just over a year ago at Fort Ontario. At that time I had just scheduled my first (of many) portrait sessions at the Fort, and as I usually do with any new location I went there a few days ahead of time to check on lighting and to get some ideas going in my head for some of the shots I wanted to take. Grant was in school at the time, so Griffin was forced to come and be my model. And it shows in his "Are-you-almost-done-Mom???" expression. :)

No comments: