Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slacking off

Yes, I've been really bad about posting this week. But this week and the next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy for me. Grant is attending two weeks at the Sheldon Institute at the college in Oswego. He went last year and had a blast, and he was very excited to go again. This year he got to pick his own classes, and he is taking Intro to Physics (his favorite class), Exploration in Painting, another art class called "3-D Adventures" and a life science class about predators called "Nature's Bad Guys." I'm glad he's enjoying it - and actually learning something in the summer! - but the schedule is wearing me out. We all have to get up extra early (lord knows I need all the beauty sleep I can get) and then there's the twice-daily trip to Oswego to drop off and pick up. In between trips I've been swamped with doctor and hair appointments, Griffin's swimming lessons, grocery shopping, processing client orders, returning emails... I need a nap! :)

So yeah, it's been a bit busy around here and I haven't had time to do much "leisure photography." But I do have a session scheduled for tomorrow morning that will be a bit different, so stay tuned for that. For now I'll leave you with my favorite picture of Grant from a couple of weeks ago, converted to black and white. A 16" x 20" of this image will soon be gracing the wall of my living room.

No comments: